Monday, March 28, 2011

Slip Stitch: Adele's New Album

Hello lovely readers, and welcome to another segment of Slip Stitch.  For this post I thought I would focus on the music world.  And while I know her new album has been out for over a month now, I just had to write something about it.


I cannot tell you how excited I was on February 22nd when her album was released.  And yes, I did buy it that day and I have been listening to it pretty much non-stop.  With her heartfelt lyrics and simplistic, but driving rhythms this album, I have to say, is EVEN BETTER than her first.  And in the music industry that is a rare thing indeed.

While I have my favorite songs on the record, EVERY SINGLE SONG is amazing in its own right.  But here are my favorites:
Someone like you, Turning Tables, and Set Fire to the Rain.

If you haven't already bought her new endeavor DO IT NOW!!  I even put a link in the post to make it as painless a possible :D.  So what are you waiting for?  Stop reading and START listening!!!

Take care, and as always...It's time to get ballsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment